Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday randoms.

This morning, I woke up at 5am for no reason and couldn't get back to sleep. I was not happy about it. But thankfully, I had Kim to entertain me via text. And entertained I was. I swear I have the funniest friends in the world. No lie.

We finally had a good sunset! That's a big deal guys, because (1) I love sunsets, and (2) we don't really get them here. But this was definitely one of the best yet.

Makes me thankful for my west-facing window.

This recipe makes me sad that there's thousands of miles between me and my bundt pan. But I suppose I could make it into loaves...though it just wouldn't be as pretty.

I got a surprise delivery this morning! Pie tins and graham crackers! (Neither of which I've been able to find here.) And just in time for some 4th of July pie making. My mom is a star. (This one's first up.)

This fork is stupid and I hate it. I don't need a trident. These guys know what I'm talking about.

Dumb.
This made me smile. How to feel classy in three easy steps.

England might be out, but the Euro Cup continues on without them tonight. Spain v. Portugal. It's nice living in a country that actually likes this sport, especially during a big tournament like this one.

Apparently the Tower Bridge just got some bling. I'm excited to see it in person. Only one more month till the Olympics.

Kira's done with her study abroad in Italy, so she's coming to stay with me for a week! Sad to say that there London is seriously lacking in sunshine and gelato, but we'll make the best of it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment