Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday randoms.

Another week down. And classes are really starting to pick up. Holy cow.

I still don't have my marks back for last semester. Boo.

Sarah and I came up with a proposed dissertation topic: "Reactions of Penhryn Road Campus library users to the hysterics of sleep deprived and over emotional Media and Communication MA students." (AKA, what it'd look like if we all just sat in the library and cried for a bit...which is bound to happen eventually.) Should be fun.

I really want to watch The Sandlot, but nobody here has even heard of it, and my Netflix account doesn't work outside the States, so never mind that.

And The Sandlot makes me want to eat s'mores. But those are also unheard of here, since there are no graham crackers.

We went to Richmond Park yesterday. Because it's winter, it was kind of grey and gloomy, but the place was huge, and I'd really like to go in the spring or summer. I'm sure it's beautiful when it's green. Also, there were a ton of deer, just chilling and not even bothered by the fact that you were standing a mere 5 feet away.

Hey guy!

Something I've noticed is that people use the term "called" instead of "named." For example, one might hear, "I have a friend called Joe." It's never, "I have a friend named Joe." Interesting.

I can't be trusted around Nutella. I already knew that, deep down, but I went ahead and bought some. It was in a glass jar (as is the peanut butter), which I still haven't gotten used to. Anyway, it's all gone now. I have no self control.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment